Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stop with the lies and bullshitting, please.

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you


Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on, turned up so loud

That no one hears you screaming

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels alright
You don't know what it's like, to be like me

To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark
To be kicked, when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around


To be on the edge of breaking down
When no one's there to save you

No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?

Are you desperate to find something more
Before your life is over?

Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With the big fake smiles and stupid lies

Well deep inside you're bleeding

You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
Simple Plan- Welcome to my life

I know everyone feels like this sometimes... but really think about it before you rush to say yes. I know I feel like this almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment