Thursday, September 23, 2010


every single day ...

purchasing my red wedged espadrilles tomorrow :D !

oh Chuck :)





I've always found that Malteasers in the box so make more appealing to eat. I don't see them anymore :(

These juvenile-type games should make a comeback and reign over todays shooting games.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove the room

too kewl

first thought: magical.

<3


love them as a couple in reali-life. not too fond of them in reel life ;)


too true Miss Alice

yeah... about that..

I am going to adopt a dog/cat very soon. i can feeeeel it.



Summer's coming......... meaning hairless smooth legs. i really need to get myself an epilator.




I never did this but i can still remember my older brother doing it a few years back. it seemed so long ago..

hi Jamie Campbell Bower. we share the same birthday. yup, me and Y O U !

No comments:

Post a Comment