Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Exams nearly overrrrrrrr !



Did my accounting and general maths exams today. I thought accounting would be more difficult, but it was okay, not that i'm so brilliant with accounting, i actually really suck. Hope i did okay. General maths are alright, found skills easier though. Well last night at around 9, I finally got off computer(twitter), locked myself in my room with the intention of actually doing some 'studying' for once. Yeah, but knowing me, i went and had a little nap. Then i got up at 1 in the morning and started studying, but found myself scissors in hands and cutting my faded black jeans into shorts for summer instead ! I wanted them to look faintly like Erin Wasson's shorts. She always looks amazing in them. However mine turned no where as near as hers



I even made a bracelet out of the leftover jeans since I try to recycle anything i can. But the moral of this story was that i did end up 'studying' after making my failed version of Erin Wasson's denim jeans.

Oh and starting from now i'm going to be posting Bible Verses at the end of every post :)

Bible verse of the day: With the tongue we praise our Lord and father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brother, this should not be. (James 3:9-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment