Tuesday, November 17, 2009

School Holidays have officially begun!

Finally finished my last exam for the year- chemistry. When it was reading time i looked at the paper and literally, my first thought 'This is so alien, I don't understand one bit'. Yup, i suck of Chemistry too. I did not study until the day of the exam, and it sucked cause it started at 8:30 AM so when i got to school, which was 7:30 ish, went to Sci-tech back foyer and made notes immediately. Turned out the 'notes' i made weren't very helpful. Though exams are now over, i feel more anxious and restless rather than glad because i'm dreading the results.

After exams, catched the train to Kim's house. She provided me food, shelter, water(though I didn't drink any, thanks anyway) and entertainment hahaha. Then went home, rang the door bell a billion times and no answered and i realised 'Dammit, didn't carry house keys with me and my brother's gone to work with my dad!' So, i had to climb over the gate, which i've done many times in moments like these and sat on the steps of my front door, then another realisation came to me that it was only 1:30 and that i had to WAIT MORE THAN 2 HOURS OUTSIDE until mum would come home. I considered walking to the library but it was too sunny and my hair was already too oily. So i decided to stay. I went to the backyard whom Roksi greeted me and started making 'herbal medicine' by pretending that my mum's plants were herbs.I would grind them up with a rock and rub it onto my skin 'imagining' it was very beneficial for my skin. Yes, yes only Kids do those thing, but that's where you're wrong! I am a kid, i'm just a big one. Nevertheless it kept me busy and soon my mum was home!!
Anyways before i was flipping through the new Big W's advertising paper and saw Courtney Chircop! She was on last year's channel 7 show, Make me a Supermodel and although she didn't win, she made it in top 3. Well she was modelling for Gossip girl clothes collection by Kai Aiyub. But what stunned me the most was that, i would of thought she'd model for a more higher brand not that i'm dissing Big W, you know what i mean? Anyways here's some of her modelling pictures from her portfolio:

Her and Billy(below) had a thing for each other during the series



Absolutely Gorgeous!






Bible verse of the day: The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.(Zephaniah 3:17) (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment