Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It hurts

I’ve told myself I’m not going to be the talker but be the doer so I’m just going to say this: At the end of the day all you’ve really got is yourself and that people closest to you will let you down, more than once, that’s what I've learnt today.




So many questions without answers, Your promises remain
I can't sleep but I'll take my chances to hear You call my name
To hear You call my name

.....Cuz I'm on my knees, begging You to turn to me
I'm on my knees, Father will you run to me?

1 comment:

  1. I learned that too a long time ago. Thats why now i stay focused on my goals and keeping everything personal to my self or journaling it and only talk about things that dont give away my story. But dont seem like the type of person who just sits and talks to no one. Have fun while we can. Just live life! people come and go and sometimes even family but you will always have yourself!

    ReplyDelete