Sunday, November 7, 2010

A mission


Maybe its because it helps me get away from reality. Its another world I stray into even if its just for awhile, it helps.

Anywhoooo there's this one particular girl I want to befriend, she's not peculiar or such.. she's .. well in my eyes... sort of a mystery. I don't want to make the assumption she doesn't have friends... but sadly that thought has already been informed in my head. I mean... just because one speands their lunchtime/recess sitting alone reading Garfield and in class also shares a few tables to her myself.. nessarily does not mean she doesn't have close peers.. maybe she likes her alone time.. yes. I don't know. But i'm going to befriend next year since I've finished school for this year. This is a mission and I shall hopefully accomplish it aswell as excelling in all my year 12 subject............. oh my goodness, everytime I think about VCE i feel so depressed. oh my goooooooooooooooooodness. agrh. okay. don't . think. about . it. Anne. it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment